Our crack team of digital publishers have come together to give geeks a chance at a SXSWi ticket this year. Better still, we’re willing to give it to them free. But…why? Well, because we’re going and we’d like some friends in the tech community to come along with us. All you have to do is mention this blog post on Twitter, Google+ or your own blog to enter.
In other words, if you choose:
– Tweet this copy, “Follow @NextIssue then retweet this post (be sure to include the #NextIssue and #SXSWi hashtags) and enter to win a ticket to SXSW Interactive!”
– Head to our G+ page and +1 our post about this.
– Re-share on your own profile.
– Post about this giveaway on your blog
– Include a mention of our panel at SXSW and when and where it is being held:
– The panel: “Digital vs. Print: Storyboard to Digital Delivery”
– Date of the panel: March 9 at 2pm in the Sheraton
– The URL of the panel is: http://schedule.sxsw.com/2012/events/event_IAP13155
– Let us know you posted by entering your blog post URL in the comments section below this blog post.
– Be sure to include your email in the comments section in the following form: your name @ your company dot com so we can contact you if you win.
– We’ll then track your post for traffic back to our blog.
– Whoever sends us the most traffic back from their blog wins the ticket.
About this offer:
Contest ends on Feb 29, 2012 at noon Pacific time. We’ll pick two winners at random on either Twitter, Google+ or through a blog post, and contact the winner through the email, Twitter or the Google+ profile provided.
*Ticket is $700 value. Hotel and airfare must be arranged separately.