It’s #NationalCoffeeDay! Try something new (Starbucks beer-flavored roast, anyone?). Make your own iced coffee at home. Take advantage of coffee’s more unconventional uses. And of course, don’t miss out on the companies giving away free coffee today.
Here’s to a day of feeling extra awake, concentrated, and productive (and hopefully not jittery). But what about staying focused once the coffee craziness has come and gone? Check out 8 articles in your Next Issue app that are sure to keep you motivated, without requiring you to develop a full-blown caffeine addiction.
2) “Get Inspired To…” – Cosmopolitan – October 2014 – 17 amazing ideas to spark your creativity, up your mojo, and make things happen, all coming from rockstars like Nasty Gal founder, Sophia Amoruso, “Brain Games” host, Jason Silva, and 49ers QB, Colin Kaepernick.
3) “8 Bright Ways to Feel More Positive” – Dr. Oz The Good Life – October / November 2014 – From retraining your brain, to planning some extra “me-time” in the morning, these 8 tips from the Doctor will get you up and ready for an outstanding day.
4) “Higher Learning” – Entrepreneur – October 2014 – What better to get you motivated than the chance to work for yourself one day? Start with the Princeton Review’s ranking of the 50 best entrepreneurship programs in the U.S.
5) “Mentors 2014: Who Made You the Man You Are Today?” – Esquire – October 2014 – Guys, listen up. Esquire polled 50 extraordinary men to help answer the question, “What makes a ‘good’ man?” Their stories will leave you nothing less than motivated to go out and be the best you can be.
6) “Take It Outside” – Fitness – October 2014 – Is exercise your go-to productivity booster? Well here are 3 ways to improve your mood even more by combining physical activity with the benefits of the great outdoors.
7) “76 Best Organizing Tips of All Time” – Real Simple – October 201 – I don’t know about you, but the first thing I do when I need to make a change in my work life is get organized. These 76 tips will help you lay the groundwork for uninhibited productivity.
8) “What Brain Doctors Tell Their Friends” – Redbook – October 2014 – Tips from the doctors themselves on keeping memory sharp and productivity high.
Enjoy your increased productivity today and every day!
Not yet a Next Issue subscriber? Start your 30 day FREE trial.