Key Trends & Unexpected Hot Products Collected from Next Issue’s Robust Catalog; Helping Gift Givers Sift Through the Clutter
MENLO PARK, CA – December 4, 2014 – Helping demystify the art of gift giving, Next Issue Media™, the first and only company to provide unlimited access to premium digital magazine content in the U.S. and Canada, today released their Best Gift Ideas compilation. A compendium of the top gifts across categories and price ranges, Next Issue’s Best Gift Ideas distills the best and most popular recommendations from the quirky, to the downright surprising.
By sorting through 2,220 recommendations from more than 35 top lifestyle and fashion publications from InStyle and Vogue to GQ and Men’s Journal, the Next Issue editorial team identified some of the top trends and gifts for the 2014 holiday season, ranging from the surprisingly traditional to the chic and unique.
- Most Recommended Brand: Marc Jacobs
- Most Expensive Gift: McLaren P1 $1,350,000
- Most Interactive Gift Guide: Consumer Reports
- Largest Gift Guide: InStyle with 253 products
- Most Unusual Gifts: Everything Beards (oil, conditioner, organic balm), Beer Foamer, Unicorn Horn, Whiskey Wedge, Kayak in a Box, Water Bike, 8-in-1 Kitchen Tool, cider and beer making kits, and a bucket of sunglasses
In addition to these unusual items, classic trends and annual favorites hold strong this year with leading trends including unique spirits and craft beers, and actual hard copy books.
- Leather & Cashmere – These lux fabrics boast over 70 gift suggestions between them with anything from slippers and travel set to manicure sets and luggage, making them a sure hit.
- Cosmetics & Kitchenware – Fitting any budget, cosmetics take the stocking stuffer role all the way to the most recommended gift for women, YSL’s ‘Wildly Gold’ Palette. Kitchen and cocktail products provide equally popular gifting options.
- The Season for Subscriptions – The old school beer of the month club gets an update with ideas like Blue Apron, Blue Bottle Coffee, Farmbox Direct, Coolhaus and Next Issue subscription gifts.
In addition to these gifts and trends, holiday shoppers can explore the full Next Issue Best Gift Ideas at www.nextissue.com/best-gifts-2014
For more information on unlimited plans and device compatibility visit: nextissue.com/pricing
Follow @NextIssue on Twitter
Engage with Next Issue on Facebook
Tune-in to Next Issue’s YouTube channel
For a demo of the Next Issue experience, click here.
About Next Issue Media
Next Issue Media is a joint venture of six leading publishers – Condé Nast, Hearst Magazines, Meredith, News Corp., Rogers Communications and Time Inc. The company was formed to bring the world’s most popular magazines to life on the digital device of your choice.
On behalf of Next Issue Media
415-551-9618 / firstname.lastname@example.org