All of your cooking, crafting, and wedding-planning wishes have just been answered—and by none other than the queen of lifestyle herself.
In Martha Stewart Living, you’ll find bright ideas, creative solutions, helpful hints, and so much more. Get inspired with easy-to-follow craft instructions and templates, home décor projects for indoors and out, simple recipes for every night of the week, as well as advice on gardening and collecting, home keeping, and healthy living.
That brings us to Martha Stewart Weddings—perfect for the bride-to-be. Each issue offers ideas on everything from gowns to cakes to honeymoons—all adaptable to your personal style and taste.
Check out some of the highlights in the February issues, then open up your Next Issue app to start reading.
Martha Stewart Living
- “More Cheese, Please” – Seven mouthwatering and comforting winter recipes, making use of the most delicious melting cheeses around, from Winter Bean Soup with Asiago to Meatball Casserole with fresh Mozzarella.
- “Tokens of Confection” – The only thing sweeter than candy for Valentine’s Day? Personalized treats.
- “A Date in the Desert” – Take a tour of Robert Lower’s farm just outside of Palm Springs, where he’s built the ideal sustainable ecosystem for growing sweet, succulent dates.
- “Nooks & Cubbies” – Think of these nooks as versatile building blocks that can be stacked, clustered, or configured in any number of ways to create customized storage pieces throughout your home.
- “Hatching a Plan” – The entrepreneurial women behind growing furniture design company, Egg Collective, defy the notion that you shouldn’t go into business with your friends.
- “Fantasy Aisle” – On your wedding day, you may feel as if you’ve stepped into your most elaborate dream. And that’s partly because you’ll be wearing a gown that transforms you into a magical creature: a bride. The dresses photographed in this feature are special, spectacular, and absolutely spellbinding, just like you will be.
- “Beauty & Health” – Top tips to look and feel your best on your big day, including memorable brides throughout the ages (think Grace Kelly, Mia Farrow, Bianca Jagger, Gwen Stefani, and more).
- “Blueprint to Your Big Day” – Planning your nuptials means creating a landmark event in your life, but there’s no reason to go it alone. This is a tried-and-true approach to weddings to serve as your bedrock, along with expert tips from event designers across the country.
- “The Next Stage” – The true wedding tale of one gorgeous couple who found their rhythm as kids in a jazz class together. Next, they became dance partners, performing around the world. Then, these two principals for the New York City Ballet leaped into married life with a chic city wedding worthy of a standing ovation.
- “Great Escapes” – Where in the world to wed, honeymoon, and more.