Browse through nearly any title in your Next Issue app. Now look all around you. The world is full of stories about the kind, courageous, and brilliant women we call “mom.”
This Mother’s Day, we’re recognizing all moms who deserve the absolute best. Now through Thursday, May 7th, help us gather stories about the outstanding moms in your life, and enter for the chance to win the ultimate Mother’s Day gift.
HOW TO ENTER
Simply nominate an outstanding mom and tell us why she’s the best!
- Enter up to three times: Once on Facebook, once on Twitter, and once on Instagram
- Tag @NextIssue, use the hashtag #MomsAndMags, and tag your nominated mom for an extra entry!
The #MomsAndMags gift basket includes everything she needs to kick back, relax, and enjoy her favorite magazines more easily than ever.
- iPad mini
- Gift code for 3 months of Next Issue free (Redeemable at nextissue.com/gift whether she’s a current subscriber or brand new to Next Issue)
- Natori Nirvana robe (size medium)
- Aspen Bay Capri candle
- Next Issue mug
One lucky winner will be selected at random and announced on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you win, we’ll reach out to you on Thursday, May 7th to find out where you’d like to send the gift. You’ll have it by Saturday, May 9th—just in time for Mother’s Day.
Tell us your #MomsAndMags story for the chance to win! We just might include it in our Mother’s Day roundup on the Next Issue blog. Official contest rules below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The #MomsAndMags Mother’s Day Giveaway (“the contest”) is open only to those who nominate a mom during the week of the contest and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Next Issue Media, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Next Issue Media as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, May 4th and ending on Thursday, May 7th. All online entries must be received by Thursday, May 7th at 12:59PM PST.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by nominating a mom on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram during the contest period (May 4th – May 7th, 2015), tagging @NextIssue and using the hashtag #MomsAndMags. You may enter up to three times—once on Facebook, once on Twitter, and once on Instagram. Tagging the mom you nominate in your comment is worth one extra entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Next Issue Media.
- Prizes: The winner will receive the ultimate Mother’s Day gift bag ($400) value. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Next Issue Media. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Next Issue Media’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Next Issue Media to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: The winner of the contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Next Issue Media. The winner will be announced on the Next Issue Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles and we will reach out to the winner via the social channel they entered on on Thursday, May 7th. Next Issue Media shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT NEXT ISSUE MEDIA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Next Issue Media, anyone acting on behalf of Next Issue Media, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Next Issue Media reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Next Issue Media may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Next Issue Media. Next Issue Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Next Issue Media has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Next Issue Media reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Next Issue Media and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Next Issue Media LLC, 4600 Bohannon Drive,100, Menlo Park, CA 94025. Requests must be received no later than May 30, 2015.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Next Issue Media LLC, 4600 Bohannon Drive, 100, Menlo Park, CA 94025.