Shaken or stirred. Salty or sweet. There is more than one way to mix up everyone’s favorite Mexican liquor. Celebrate the 5th of May with the 5 best margarita recipes from our app.
- If you crave spice, Guy Fieri recommends a Chipotle Margarita made with zesty adobo sauce and fresh oranges.
- Keep it classic with one of Michele’s Margaritas, from Vegetarian Times’ editor-in-chief.
- Are calories a concern? Try Cosmopolitan’s Watermelon Agua Fresca; a festive mocktail that won’t kill your diet.
- Go green with Family Circle’s Cucumber-Basil Margarita.
- Martha Stewart mixes up a refreshing Mango-Mint Margarita, enjoyed best with her spicy pineapple slaw.