Catch up on the political features, health and home tips, vacation guides, and other stories our readers loved this week! To read the full stories, tap the links from your phone or tablet. Not a member yet? Start your free trial here.
- You won’t believe what you see when a psychologist peels back a layer and examines the extraordinary mind of Donald Trump.
- Meet Elizabeth, the other (more candid) Olsen.
- Weekend work list? Make the most of your space with tips from an artist and her husband.
- Get in on the gossip. Melania Trump dishes on her marriage and her politics.
- What does New York Magazine critic David Edelman have to say about the Weiner documentary? “We’re voyeurs at a grisly spectacle, a modern political tragicomedy… Poor Huma [Abedin]. Poor us.”
- Texture’s first exclusive book excerpt was a hit! What do you think of The Bridge Ladies? The true story of a mother and daughter who repair their broken relationship over the game of bridge.
- Good Housekeeping insists we get our color on! Spend your weekend giving these hot color combos a try.
- The 5 ways you can train your brain to save… because who doesn’t want more money?
- School’s (almost) out for summer! A guide to the 5 best family beach vacations.
- Want to get your body ready for the beach and still be a total beach bum? Maybe these 10 foods will help you lose those pesky pounds.