Decode your daily vitamins, sex robots, Donald Trump’s personality…and an “affordable Tesla.” Plus, more stories our readers loved this week! To read the full stories, tap the links from your phone or tablet. Not a member yet? Start your free trial here.
- Your wishes have been granted. Elon Musk created an “affordable” Tesla.
- Meet Viggo Martensen, the actor who still uses a flip phone.
- Need a new gig? Here are the 50 Best Places to Work for Right Now.
- “No days off.” That’s Kate Hudson’s motto, and should be yours if you want abs like hers.
- Dr. Oz decodes your daily vitamins.
- This Zac Efron has come a long way from Vanessa Hudgens’ crush and the Wildcats’ star player.
- The sex robots are coming, the sex robots are coming!
- Shoutout to Karl Lagerfeld for making Kendall Jenner’s childhood look seemingly normal.
- “So Mr. Trump… how does that make you feel?”
- Take notes: The 10 Habits of Highly Organized People.