1. Gift Plans are pre-paid Texture memberships. A person who purchases the Gift Membership is referred to in these terms as the “Purchaser.” A person who receives and redeems a Gift Plan is referred to as the “Recipient.” Purchaser and Recipient must provide a valid email, and be at least 18 years old.
2. The full purchase price for Gift Memberships will be charged at the time of purchase and is nonrefundable. Company is not responsible if a Gift Membership is lost, stolen or used without permission.
3. Gift Memberships are not redeemable or refundable for cash or other credit, subject to applicable law, and cannot be resold or combined with any other special or free offers, or exchanged for other Gift Membership. If a Recipient has an existing promotional rate plan, the promotional pricing will be forfeited when the Gift Membership is redeemed.
4. A Gift Membership can be cancelled at any time, but no refund or credit for any unused portion of a Gift Membership period will be given to the Purchaser or the Recipient.
5. Gift Memberships are valid only in the United States.
6. Gift Memberships that are not redeemed will not expire.
7. Recipients can have only one active Gift Membership at a time.
8. Gift Memberships, Recipients and Purchasers are subject to the Next Issue Terms of Service