1. Gift Plans are pre-paid Texture by Next Issue plans. A person who purchases the Gift Plan is referred to in these terms as the “Purchaser.” A person who receives and redeems a Gift Plan is referred to as the “Recipient.” Purchaser and Recipient must provide a valid email, and be at least 18 years old.
2. The full purchase price for Gift Plans will be charged at the time of purchase and is nonrefundable. Company is not responsible if a Gift Plan is lost, stolen or used without permission.
3. Gift Plans are not redeemable or refundable for cash or other credit, subject to applicable law, and cannot be resold or combined with any other special or free offers, or exchanged for other Gift Plans. If a Recipient has an existing promotional rate plan, the promotional pricing will be forfeited when the Gift Plan is redeemed.
4. A Gift Plan can be cancelled at any time, but no refund or credit for any unused portion of a Gift Plan period will be given to the Purchaser or the Recipient.
5. Gift Plans are valid only in the United States.
6. Gift Plans that are not redeemed will not expire.
7. Recipients can have only one active Gift Plan at a time.
8. Gift Plans, Recipients and Purchasers are subject to the Next Issue Media Terms of Service