Terms and Conditions
Texture Referral Program
Next Issue Media LLC (“we”, “Next Issue Media” or “Company”) may, from time to time, offer users of our service (“Service”) the opportunity to refer friends to try the Service (“Next Issue Media Referral Program” or “Program”). We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason. The Program is administered on our behalf by Friendbuy, Inc. (“Service Provider”). Company and Service Provider are collectively (“Program Entities”).
Users (defined below) are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as a Referrer (defined below) or participate in the Program in any manner. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and the methods through which Rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.
No part of the Program is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
personal information about its friends, family members or colleagues to receive communications via the Program, the provided personal information will be used by the Company for sending these communications on behalf of the User and User understands that Company may send out additional follow-up communications on behalf of the User to encourage or remind the friends, family members or colleagues to complete the purchase or registration process.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS.
Program Participation, Generally
To participate, visit www.texture.com/refer and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends, family members or colleagues to the Service by entering their email addresses in the box where indicated. Users may refer a maximum of twenty (20) friends, family members or colleagues during the Program.
Users who refer are called “Referrers.” Individuals who receive a referral are called “Referred Customers.” Referrers and Referred Customers are collectively “Participants.” An “eligible” Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive “Reward(s)” for every “Qualified Referral.”
To be “eligible,” a Referrer must:
- Be a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Be at least 18 years
Employees of the Company, its Service Provider or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, including immediate family and household members, are not eligible.
Making A Referral
An individual must register or be an existing registered user to make a referral, but no purchase is required. Once an individual refers a friend, family member or colleague, he/she becomes a Referrer and will be provided with a unique referral link (“Personal Link”) that allows the Referrer to receive credit for Qualified Referrals (“Credit”). Personal Links will be issued only to individuals.
Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the
requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves. A Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Next Issue Media or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
A Qualified Referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Referred Customer became a paid subscriber after the termination of the free trial period with Next Issue Media using the Referrer’s “Personal ” If a Referred Customer purchases or registers with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer is a) a legal resident of the United States of America, b) currently has a billing address in the United States of America, c) currently resides in the United States of America, and d) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer up to a maximum of twenty (20) Referred Customers during the operation of the Program. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer will not be Qualified
Credit For Qualified Referrals
Credit can only be awarded for Qualified Referrals.
Referrer shall receive one (1) Reward valued at fifty dollars (US$15) for each verified Qualified Referral generated by Referrer. A Referrer may not earn more than twenty (20) Qualified Referrals or more than one-thousand dollars (US$1000) in Rewards.
Rewards may be redeemed in various forms in the Company’s sole discretion. Restrictions may apply. For example, if the Reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer’s terms and conditions.
Verified Qualified Referrals
Rewards are subject to verification. The Company may delay a Reward for the purposes of
investigation. They may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Company deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
All of the Company’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, Credit, or Reward is verified.
Transfer And Value Of Credit And Rewards
Credit and Rewards may not be redeemed for cash. Credit and Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer’s Texture account for any reason, any unredeemed Credit and Rewards accumulated by the Referrer are forfeited.
By participating in the Program, Users agree to:
- Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Company, its Service Provider and its or their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to their participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
- Be contacted by the Customer via e-mail.
Effective Date: September 29, 2016