Reminder: To read magazines on any platform, including Windows 8 & 10 PCs, you must use the Texture app.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Most Frequent iPad™, iPhone™, iPod touch™
- iPad®: When I start Texture, I get the message "Updating your app to the new version. This could take a minute.", why?
- iPad®: Is there retina screen support?
- iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®: I am having trouble signing in or creating an account using Safari on my iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, why?
- iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®: Download times sometimes seem long. What can I do to optimize download performance?
- How do I manage my Texture subscription in Apple iTunes?
Most Frequent Android®
Most Frequent Windows® 8 & 10
- Windows® 8 & 10 Quick Start: Select, Download, Open and Read Magazines
- Windows® 8 & 10: How do I automatically download new magazines?
- Windows® 8 & 10: If I have an Unlimited plan, how do I add or remove magazine titles in my personal library?
- Windows® 8 & 10: How do I bring up the app bar, Section Wheel and Page Carousel using a keyboard and mouse or a touchscreen?
- Windows® 8 & 10: How do I ‘pin’ magazines to my Start screen (i.e. create shortcuts)?