Android™: How do I know which version of Android I have?
- Tap on the device's main Settings icon
- Tap on "About device" (or tablet or phone)
- Check the number under Android version
- Your device will display the version:
- Android 3.1 and higher = Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 = Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 = Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 = Kitkat
- Android 5.0/5.1 = Lollipop
- Android 6.0 = Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 = Nougat
- Android 8.0 = Oreo
- The Texture app requires Android 4.1 and higher.
To comment on this page or contact customer support, click here.
Supports smartphones and tablets running Android 4.0 and up. Check Google Play for app availability for your specific device.