If you are using the current version of Texture and you are still not seeing the latest magazine releases in your library, please try the following:
- Sign out and sign in to the Texture app, then try again.
- Power the device off and back on. You will have to hold the power button for several seconds and then confirm that you wish to shut it off. If you don't see this prompt, the device isn't truly off, it's just in sleep mode. Turn it on, open the Texture app, and try again.
- Clear the application's memory and data (note: this will delete downloaded magazine issues and log you out). From your Android Settings/ applications menu:
- Settings > Apps > Texture > Force Stop
- Tap Clear Cache [OK]
- Tap Clear Data [OK]
- Restart application and try again
If the suggestions above do not help, please contact Customer Support.